Vet Emergency Care in Clemmons, NC
At Animal Hospital of Clemmons, our vets provide emergency veterinary care for cats and dogs in Clemmons and the greater Winston-Salem area.
Have an Emergency?
Call (336) 766-8950
If your pet requires emergency care during our regular business hours, call us or get to our hospital as soon as possible. Starting treatment as soon as possible can decrease recovery time or even save a life.
The following are examples of emergencies that require immediate attention:
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn't stop
- Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety
- Choking, difficulty breathing or continuous coughing/gagging
- Seizures and/or staggering
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, or blood in urine
- Inability to urinate or pass feces, or pain associated with urinating or passing feces
- Your pet has ingested something poisonous (such as antifreeze, xylitol, chocolate, rodent poison, etc.)
- Fractured bones or severe lameness
- Injuries to the eye(s)
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea; 2 or more episodes in 24 hours
- Refusal to drink for 24 hours or more