Pet Wellness Plans FAQs
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our Pet Wellness Plans. Read our FAQs to learn more!
Questions & Answers
Below are a few of the common questions clients ask about our Pet Wellness Plans.
Ask a Different Question
Submit the form below and we'll be back in touch to answer your question!
- What is the difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and Pet Insurance?
Wellness Plans and pet insurance policies both offer valuable benefits for your pet's health, but they are different.
Pet insurance and Wellness Plans cover different types of veterinary care. Wellness plans are designed to help manage preventative care costs, while pet insurance is typically intended to cover emergencies, accidents, or specific illnesses.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
- My pet is young and healthy. Does a Wellness Plan make sense?
Wellness plans can be beneficial for all pets of all ages. Routine preventive care at a young age can help keep your pet in good shape into old age. In addition, when you sign your pet up as a puppy or kitten, their puppy/kitten vaccines are included in the monthly fee.
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Wellness Plans can be customized based on specific health concerns for aging pets, to ensure they get the routine care seniors need. Wellness Plans for older pets include many of the same core services, as well as screening for various age-related diseases and disorders.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
When you sign up for a Wellness Plan, we will enter your payment information (credit card) into a secure portal. You can choose a withdrawal date (between the 1st and 15th) that's best for you, and your card will be charged on that date every month. If there is ever a problem with your card (e.g., expired, lost, or stolen) please let us know as soon as possible so we can update the information.
- Can I pay for a full year up front?
Yes, you can pay for the entire Wellness Plan when you sign up if that is your preference.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
When you sign up multiple pets for Wellness Plans at the same time, you will only pay the $50 enrolment fee once.
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12 month commitment?
If your pet passes away at any time during the 12 month commitment, we will cancel the plan.
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
Wellness plans cover the routine basics that all pets need (core vaccinations, heartworm prevention, flea prevention, etc.). In addition, you will receive 10% discount on any dental care your pet may need.
- Can Wellness Plans be given as gifts?
Certainly! If you would like to purchase a Wellness Plan as a gift, please get in touch with our office for details.
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Yes! It will renew automatically each year until you request that we cancel it.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even in healthy animals, preventative and routine care can add up quickly.
Our Pet Wellness Plans offer you an easy-to-manage monthly payment option so that you know exactly what your core pet care will cost each month.
By spreading out the payments, Wellness Plans help avoid the problem of bigger bills each time you bring your pet into the vet.